Two solutions are available to students looking to study at TELECOM Nancy:
- Either a "CLASSIC" ADMISSION within the scope of a full course at TELECOM Nancy:
TELECOM Nancy recruits students with the BAC + 2 (2 years of post A-level study) for admission into the 1st year of study:
- Based on the TELECOM Nancy oral and TELECOM INT competitive examination:
- CPGE MP, PC, PSI: Banque Mines-Ponts
- CPGE PT: Banque PT
- CPGE TSI: Concours Centrale Supélec
- Based on the TELECOM Nancy oral and student file:
- L2/L3, DUT, scientific BTS, ATS Prep
- ESSTIN 2nd year students
- CPP - La Prépa des INP
Admission into the 2nd year according to qualifications obtained is possible for students possessing a BAC + 4 (postgraduate degree) in science > based on the student file + TELECOM Nancy oral.
Specific recruitment in 1st or 2nd year for some students from Maghreb in collaboration with three other engineering schools.
For further information:firstname.lastname@example.org - View detailed information on admissions from competitive examinations (in French)
- Or an INTERNATIONAL MOBILITY course with a variable duration, within the scope of an agreement between the home institution and TELECOM Nancy or the Lorraine University. This mobility can take place via a programme such as ERASMUS or CREPUQ for example.
In the absence of any agreement with TELECOM Nancy or the Lorraine University, a request can be made to the international relations department of the home institution, which will enter into contact with that of the TELECOM Nancy.